Third Eye Foundation is a non-religious, non-political, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization (NGO). At the Third Eye Foundation, our mission is to ignite hope, empower lives, and create lasting change. We believe that every child deserves access to quality education, every woman deserves to be heard and empowered, and every community deserves to thrive. Join us as we work tirelessly to inspire transformation and bring changes to everything that is not going as meant to.
Our mission at the Third Eye Foundation is to uplift the life of every underprivileged child and empower every woman from different villages in Nepal. We lack support but, with the help of our travel agency Third Eye Adventure, we carry a motive to educate every child and empower every woman of Baseri, Dhading. We are dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty by providing access to quality education, healthcare, and other resources to the children of our initiative village. By addressing the pressing needs of these vulnerable communities, we aim to create a brighter future for students and foster gender equality. Through our programs and initiatives, we aim to empower individuals and promote sustainable development so that every child can aim higher in their life and every woman can unleash her full potential.
At the Third Eye Foundation, we are on a mission to uplift lives and create lasting change in different underprivileged communities. Through our work, we aim to:
- Provide better education and healthcare for underprivileged communities in Nepal.
- We are organizing health camps in Nepal’s poor, disadvantaged & neglected communities.
- Consult & seek nationally or internationally with the people interested in working as a volunteer in the operation of such schools, hospitals, or health camps.
- Run various programs on woman empowerment for the women residing in rural areas for self-skill development to increase economic status.
- Equip rural communities with information on the environment, agriculture, livestock, health, natural disasters, and education, and execute training programs.
- Assist in the rescue and relief of targeted communities affected by a natural calamity.
- Obtaining sponsors and donors from around the world
Also, our work is guided by a set of core values and principles that shape our approach and define our organization’s fundamentals. Which includes Inclusivity (creating an inclusive and equitable society), Compassion (working with deep compassion and empathy), Empowerment, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accountability (the highest standard of transparency and accountability in all aspects of our work), etc.
Join us in our mission to create a more equitable, empowered, and thriving community in different parts of Nepal. Together, we can make a real and lasting impact on the lives of underprivileged children and women. Whether you choose to donate, support, or spread awareness about our initiative, your support matters.
Thank you for being a part of the Third Eye Foundation‘s journey toward changing the lives of children and women of Baseri, Dhading. Also, with the support of you all, can pursue ourselves to keep doing the good works for other different underprivileged communities in Nepal. Together we can bring an impact on the lives of different communities and make differences for the generations to come. Again, thank you for choosing us, Third Eye Foundation.